I love design, technology, words, and pretty much all things creative, which is why I completed a BFA in Illustration from Art Center College of Design.
I also love building teams, solving problems, and helping innovate to make things run more efficiently and function more effectively, which is why I completed an MA in Organizational Leadership from Point Loma Nazarene University.
I value authenticity, collaboration, truth, and connection. I’m trained in trauma-competent caregiving, which pushes me to explore more ways we can transform trauma to build resilience and offer hope.
I am particularly energized by using these strengths: strategy, communication, ideation, belief, and input.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Dreamweaver, and Acrobat)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Web site and relationship management systems (including, but not limited to, WordPress, Rock RMS, Drupal, and Arena)
- Email management systems (including, but not limited to, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, SendGrid, and Emma)
- App development/management tools (including, but not limited to, Pushpay’s eChurch and The ChurchApp)
- Project management and collaboration tools (including, but not limited to, Basecamp, Slack, Trello, Jira, and Workzone)