I am a change-maker skilled in asking why, strategizing new ideas, testing theories, improving processes, leading teams, and designing solutions. Check out the primary ways I live this out and then say hello.
When I was hired as the Communication Director for a large non-profit, I initially had just one part-time assistant. Over the first four months in the role, I got to know the staff, structure, policies, and procedures in order to determine the best way to meet the communication needs of the organization. Read the complete case study to learn about the opportunity, my strategy, and the results.
I am a change-maker, helping teams move forward together.
I pursue clarity, consistency, transparency, and integrity among teams and brands.
I offer new and fresh perspectives, to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
I promote tangible tools that can facilitate growth and performance.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Dreamweaver, and Acrobat)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Web site and relationship management systems (including, but not limited to, WordPress, Rock RMS, Drupal, and Arena)
- Email management systems (including, but not limited to, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, SendGrid, and Emma)
- App development/management tools (including, but not limited to, Pushpay’s eChurch and The ChurchApp)
- Project management and collaboration tools (including, but not limited to, Basecamp, Slack, Trello, Jira, and Workzone)
I love the written word as much as I love visual symbols. My writing has been featured in everything from technical books to faith-based devotionals. Check me out on Amazon.